- We (The .NET Core Podcast) or our parent company (RJJ Software Ltd) don’t collect any data on you via this website or the services offered here.
- With the exception of information which users elect to send on the contact page.
- Any data added to the visible form will be stored by Netlify until the message it is related to has been dealt with.
- At which point, the data will be removed from Netlify.
- The data submitted via the contact form may be used in an episode of the podcast (and the transcription created for it).
- We did used to use Google Analytics, but we have since stopped using it.
Opting out of Google Analytics (web-wide) can be as simple as installing this plugin
- The website is hosted on Netlify
- We also use a third party to host and serve our podcast episodes: LibSyn
- We also embed content from YouTube content into some pages
- However, we use the “No-Cookie” variant of the YouTube embed code
- We also include some content from Twitter
- From time to time, we will include links to external third parties
- Such as the websites of guests, or blog posts and services which are mentioned
- Please refer to the privacy policies on those sites
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.dotnetcore.show/, we are owned and operated by RJJ Software Ltd who are a company registered in England and Wales with company number: 11599743.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We do not collect any data on visitors to this site. However, the external services from which we embed content, may do so. Please see the section “Embedded content from other websites” for more details about the external services which are used.
We do have a contact page, and any information shared here will be stored temporarily. “Temporarily” here means that data shared via that page will be stored until we have made contact with you about your message. If you opt to check the “You may read out my name/identifier/handle on the show” checkbox, we will use your message and your supplied identifier in an episode of the podcast and transcriptions, and waive any rights to have it removed from the episode once it has been released.
We (The .NET Core Podcast) or our parent (RJJ Software Ltd) do not collect cookie data from you or your web browser. However, the external services from which we embed content, may do so. Please see the section “Embedded content from other websites” for more details about the external services which are used.
Embedded content from other websites
Clicking the above links will load the privacy policies of those third parties. Please direct any questions regarding the points in those privacy policies to the relevant companies,
Who we share your data with
We (The .NET Core Podcast) or our parent (RJJ Software Ltd) do not collect any data on you, as such we do not share any data on you with anyone. However, the external services that we make use of may share your data, see the above section “Embedded content from other websites”. As such, please direct any questions regarding your data, and how and whether it is shared to the relevant services.
How long we retain your data
We (The .NET Core Podcast) or our parent (RJJ Software Ltd) do not collect any data on you, as such we do not retain data on you for any period of time.
As mentioned above, we use a number of external services which may retain your data - please see “Embedded content from other websites”. Please refer to their privacy policies and related documentation.
What rights you have over your data
As we do not collect any data on you, please direct any questions or comments regarding control of that data towards the owners and operators of those services - please see “Embedded content from other websites” for details.